About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Most of it was "meh". Don't get me wrong, I know that this was expected from story perspective, and I did finish the manga long ago, it's totally fine. But, since this was an adaptation, and the one done long after the full story was completed, they could have adapted it way better.

Essentially, whole season was kind of "slice of life", meant to introduce more of personal sides of Hashiras, and prepare characters for the final battle. Then the last 2-part episode was talking for 1st part and beginning of that final battle for the 2nd one. What I would have done personally is spread the beginning of the final fight across the whole season showing the rest of the season as flashbacks. And then probably cut it down to 8 or even less episodes, instead of 10 (counting 1st and 8th episodes as double ones).

That would have made it more tolerable for people who have not read the manga and were bored by "slice of life" approach of the story. On the other hand, strictly following the manga probably was one of the things that allowed UFOTable to prepare such a sick finale for the season, since they had more time. Next season will be final, obviously, and it's gonna be lit.