About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

It is quite good. I have not read the original book, and I barely remember the movie (not even sure I watched it fully even), but I definitely enjoyed the show. The characters were complex enough, and they were being properly developed and expanded upon through-out the show. The story was intriguing overall, too.

In fact, I think the story is the main dish here, and it makes sense, why the original book became so important. I mean, it's not so much about vampires, as about emotions in general, and vampirism is more like a tool here to peek into (sometimes darker) depths of relationships.

The aesthetics are also quite good, and they mix with the story nicely. I like that there are quite a few "dirty frames" in the show, too, since they make the scene more believable, if not necessarily relatable. Certain theme may be a turn off for some, so I may not be able to recommend it everyone, but if you are ok with that theme (we all know what I mean, right?) - this show is definitely worth a try.