About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

I like the art-style. I think if there will be an anime adaptation for FFXIV, this is the style they should use. But I am not sure about the premise. It does not make much sense to me. In order to become an adventurer you need several skills (not clearly stated how many), the guy clearly had them, even though low-level ones. But they were not enough, because you need some "special" skill? And then somehow no one ever told him that there is an "F-rank" for 14 years, that he has been coming to the guild? Seriously?

Then there is also the fact, that the guy left the animals alone for a year (or more?), and that, even though he said he was leaving "village", it felt like it was only 1 house or maybe he was not communicating with anyone else. Neither of which makes sense, if he was a child helping his sick mother for any significant amount of time. Maybe it is somehow related to that barrier, I do not know.

Oh, and the most important thing: how would he even train parrying without actually being attacked? Fighting hanged swords may help at very low levels, but at some point that will become useless, even if you have a thousand of swords. Because they are still mostly stationary, unlike a moving opponent. I will give it a chance, but something just does not add up here.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 2:

Probably the only reason I will give it a chance with 3rd episode is that I want to know, how the guy will realize, that he was talking to a king, and that he saved a princess. Let alone, that he realizes that he is strong. Another reason is to see how they will explain that princess, who seems to be in same situation in terms of skills, is not considered inferior, while the guy is.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 3:

I think after all it's main problem is that it's too serious. Not like it's not trying to be fun in some moments, but generally - serious. If it took approach similar to that "Guy from Hero Village" (do not remember the name) it might have worked for me. Otherwise it feels kind of bland for me.