About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Since even before the moving to Finland in 2021, but probably after I got a job here, I've been seeing dreams with a certain apartment in it. And not just the apartment but also bits of the area around it. Dreams were different, but the area stayed mostly the same in most of them with a correction on some distortions, which are common in dreams. About a month ago I saw another one of these dreams and was able to memorize most of its layout, and now I am curious - does this place exist in real world?

Dream apartment plan

Do you, by any chance, know where this apartment is? Not necessarily in Finland. Could be Canada, Czechia... Anywhere in the world, really. Most likely a "western" country, though.

Things to keep in mind regarding the apartment plan:

1. Proportions on the image are most likely completely incorrect. It's not like I have a measuring tape in my dreams, and they have been.
  2. Furniture on the image is just to not make it completely plain, and it does not necessary represent actual placement.
  3. I am not sure if bathroom has 1 door or 2 doors (that is 2 separate rooms).
  4. I am not sure if there is a wardrobe closet near the entrance or if it was just like a cabinet or something.
  5. Kitchen and bedroom may be in different order. There was at least 1 time, when kitchen was in the corner. It definitely was used both as kitchen and dining room in all the dreams, though.
  6. It's possible that the L-shaped corridor is just straight, which means that the door to the living room is on the other wall. I do think it is L-shaped, though, because I remember only 1 dream when it was not, and in others it definitely felt, like it took me awhile to get to the other room.
  7. Not sure if there is a balcony, but I think there is one, not sure about its length.

Some titbits about the surrounding area, that may help locate it:

1. Either the apartment building itself or some building near it is made out of red(-ish) brick.
  2. The building is not high, no more than 10 floors. Apartment itself is around 5th floor, definitely not first 2 and not the last floor.
  3. I think the building may have freely-accessible rooftop. Not sure if there is anything there.
  4. There is like a round-about road or whatever it's called, when there are multiple layers of roads atop each other and at least one of them is round. It's not near the building, but possibly close enough, that you can see it from the rooftop.
  5. I think there may be a small shop nearby that sells nuts and dry fruits. In most dreams it was more like a food truck, but I think it may be my memories of a fruit truck near my childhood home overlapping with it.
  6. There is definitely something like a farmers market in the area, at least 10 minutes away from the building. I think it is under a roof, too.