About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Gunbreaker, the anime. At least I do not remember any other anime with gunbreakers. Besides maybe some Final Fantasy adaptations, that is. At the least, it's not a isekai. At least not technically, due to how the transfer happens. Or is not a transfer? There were bits in the beginning that felt a bit boring, but I do understand why they had to be there, because those bits helped establish "normalcy" from protagonist's perspective. They definitely did not need to have a flash-forward in the very beginning, though, it did not add anything. I will give it a chance, but I already have a few ideas of how it may continue the story.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 2:

If they just waited with the trust to a guy claiming to be from a different world it could have been a better story. But even the pink-haired girl changed her mind too quickly. I get it, your goals kind of align, you all want to free humans, and they guy is strong (essentially because of tech), but that's just not how things work in normal life. Also the fact that Rinne was able to hide her wings just made things a lot simpler, too, since it removed all the tension. So now that there is no feeling of tension at all, I'm gonna drop it. Not particularly interested in watching how all 5 races will unite against some other new (or old) race.