About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 4:

While people are freaking out about black figure and detective Akane, it’s interesting, how Aqua was thinking of other people, when trying to conjure moments he was happy. I mean, those flashbacks did not have him. I wonder if there is a meaning in this.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 8:

The past few episodes have been… Not believable? My acting experience is limited to school theatre, but it just does not make sense the way they are trying to force character progression while showing the play. I get what they are trying to do, but it looks like those dialogue in old Bleach or Naruto, where the story is interrupting the fight. Since Oshi no Ko is meant to be "realistic" (besides reincarnation) - it just feels unnatural. What was that anime with girls in theatre a couple of seasons back? Those with magic powers? That one did it better by showing most of struggles before performances, and the using each performance as a culmination.